Square Mile Sport Services Ltd.
“Bloomberg Square Mile Relay Survey Sweepstakes”
To participate in this Sweepstakes, you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. You must have ACCESS TO THE Internet and a valid email address to participate.
1. Sponsor: Square Mile Sport Services Ltd, Benchmark, 110 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6JS, UK.
2. Administrator: LeadDog Marketing Group, 440 9th Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
3. Eligibility: The “Bloomberg Square Mile Relay Survey Sweepstakes” ("Promotion”) is open only to persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence (whichever is older at time of entry), who received a Promotion email invitation directly from Sponsor or its agent. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six months, performed services for Sponsor, Administrator, any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Promotion or the Bloomberg Square Mile Relay, and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win prize(s). "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. In all cases, the preceding eligibility restrictions expressly apply even if such persons should inadvertently receive a Promotion email invitation directly from Sponsor or its agent. For the avoidance of doubt, Promotion email invitation is void if forwarded by original intended recipient to another person and the opportunity to participate in the Promotion is not transferable. Promotion is not open to members of the general public. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of U.S. residency prior to prize award. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
4. Sweepstakes Entry: The Promotion begins on or about 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on Friday, December 14, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on Monday, December 31, 2018 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for this Promotion.
Click on the link included in the Bloomberg Square Mile Relay email (i.e., Promotion email invitation) that takes you to the Survey Page (“Website”) and complete the survey to enter the Promotion (“Entry”). You must answer all the survey questions, truthfully and to the best of your ability, to receive an Entry into the Promotion. The content of your answers to survey questions will not affect your ability to enter the Promotion or your chances of winning a prize, provided that the content is not disparaging of Sponsor, and is not inappropriate, obscene, profane, offensive, defamatory, or hateful. In addition, to result in Entry, your survey answers must be original and not copied from any source, in whole or in part.
Survey answers must be confined to the prescribed box on the Website and must NOT contain any executable programming (e.g., viruses, worms, spyware, malware, Easter Eggs, Trojan Horses) or encrypted content of any kind.
Proof of completing survey at the Website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt of such entry.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR ANSWERS TO THE SURVEY YOU ARE INDICATING YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND FULLY AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR ANSWERS WITHOUT FIRST REVIEWING THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
No more than one (1) Sweepstakes entry during the Promotion per person/e-mail address. Once submitted, Entry becomes the sole property of Sponsor, cannot be modified by Entrant. Participation must be effected in accordance with these Official Rules. Participation in excess of the applicable limitation or mass entry attempts will result in disqualification of such person. Online entries must be manually key-stroked; use of automated devices or programs is prohibited. By submitting an Entry, entrant gives permission to Sponsor and its designees and hereby grants Sponsor and its designees a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license (herein “License”) to use entrant's Entry on any media and through any means now known or hereafter devised, including without limitation, the World Wide Web, and to otherwise use entrant's Entry, and make derivative works therefrom, without compensation in accordance with the requirements of this Sweepstakes and the advertising, promotion, and publicity of the Sweepstakes, and otherwise, as stated in these Official Rules (as solely determined by Sponsor). Such License will be confirmed by potential winner upon Sponsor’s request and potential winner agrees to timely complete, sign and deliver any and all necessary documents, including without limitation, documents setting forth any licenses, releases and indemnities that Sponsor in its sole discretion may require, without condition or compensation of any kind. Sponsor’s failure to receive all documentation from all individuals within the prescribed timeframe, in each instance as required by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will result in the disqualification of the entry and the selection of another entry as a potential winner.
Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Promotion (in whole or in part) is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor's control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or disqualify any individual, whether or not the individual is a participant in the Promotion who tampers with (or attempts to tamper with) the entry process/operation of the Promotion (or any part thereof). In such event, Sponsor shall conduct the Promotion and award the prize by means of a random drawing comprised of all eligible entries received/recorded prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise make the prize available to be won in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with the spirit of these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of cancellation/termination/modification/suspension of Promotion will be posted on the Website. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received or recorded, as applicable (or for any e-mail regarding participation in the Promotion to be delivered whether due to e-mail filter or other cause) on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Promotion. Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Promotion and/or prevent others from participating in the Promotion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE OR AN INDIVIDUAL OTHERWISE ATTEMPTS TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
5. Random Drawing: Potential prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 5/22/18 from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
6. Prize, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) and Odds:
Grand Prize (1 winner): Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) Team Entry into the Bloomberg Square Mile Relay 2019. ARV of Grand Prize: $1,650.
Race entry cannot be deferred to another date. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize except with Sponsor’s permission (which may be granted or withheld for any reason) or where required by law. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Odds of winning the prize depends on total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Winner Notification: Potential winners will be notified by e-mail. In order to remain eligible, potential prize winner may need to sign and return within three (3) business days, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, a Publicity Release where allowed by law, as well as other documents that Sponsor may require. If potential prize winner does not reply to such notification and return the required documents within the indicated time period (if applicable) and/or if the e-mail notification is returned as undeliverable after two (2) attempts, such winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected from all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
8. Conditions and Limitations of Liability: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Promotion and/or acceptance or use of the prize. By entering, entrants also authorize the Released Parties to use their name, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information, biographical data and city and state of residence in programming, advertising, trade and/or promotional material or on a winners’ list (if applicable) without compensation or notice, to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor's sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. Force Majeure: The failure of the Released Parties to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of the Released Parties (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
9. Interpretation: This Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. By participating, entrants agree that any and all disputes arising out of or relating in any way to this Sweepstakes shall be litigated only in courts sitting in New York, NY, U.S.A. The New York courts (State and Federal) shall have sole jurisdiction of any controversies regarding the Sweepstakes and the laws of the State of New York shall govern the Sweepstakes. Each entrant waives any and all objections to jurisdiction and venue in these courts and hereby submits to the jurisdiction of these courts.
11. Winner’s List: For name of the Grand Prize winner, mail a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Bloomberg Square Mile Relay Survey Sweepstakes Winners”, c/o LeadDog Marketing Group, 440 9th Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001, no later than 1/31/2019.